Tell Dunkin Donuts is the promotional campaign to know the requirements of today’s consumer. The survey consists of a questionnaire which the customers need to answer and give genuine feedback. It is the legal Dunkin donuts guest experience survey which is done to gather the customer’s feedback.
Tell Dunkin Donuts
About Dunkin Donuts:
Dunkin Donuts is an American international quick service restaurant and coffee company. It was founded in 1950 by William Rosenberg. It was acquired by Baskin Robbins in 1990. Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins both are the subsidiaries of Dunkin Brands.
They have started rebranding as beverage led company and was renamed as ‘Dunkin’, in January 2019. It is one of the leading baked goods and coffee chains in the world.
Steps were taken to join the tell Dunkin Donuts:
To complete the tell Dunkin donuts survey the customer needs to complete the following steps:
- Visit tell Dunkin Donuts survey website- Firstly, it is necessary to visit the website. The survey needs any digital device with an internet connection to access the website.
- Change a language- After visiting the homepage, the user has to change the language which they understand the most.
- Fill out Dunkin Donuts receipt number- After that, enter the receipt number. On the Dunkin donuts receipt the customer gets the survey code which needs to be filled. The receipt has 18 digits.
Type that number on Tell Dunkin donuts survey website. The receipt number needs to be correctly filled to further proceed to the survey.
- Click on ‘Enter’- After done with the survey code then press the “Enter” button to proceed.
- Enter the digit store- After entering the receipt number, enter the 6-digit store number which is placed at the top of the receipt.
- Fill the questionnaire- After entering the store number then the questionnaire is to be filled based upon your past experiences at Dunkin Donuts.
- Leave feedback and earn a coupon code- after rating the Dunkin Donuts, the customer has to give genuine feedback which may contain complaints and any suggestion to the restaurant. After doing this the customer gets a coupon code which they can avail for the next experience.
Why Dunkin Donuts does a tell Dunkin donuts survey:
Dunkin Donuts conducts an online survey for the following reasons:
- Attract more consumers and create additional traffic on the website- Through the online survey and taking customer feedback they attract new customers and also generate more traffic on their website.
- Maximum information in minimum cost- Dunkin Donuts does not need extra capital for advertising and conducting a survey. The Survey itself advertises in the name of Dunkin Donuts.
- Database of the customers- Dunkin Donuts acquires the information of the customers to build a database of the customers who are interested in their products and the service provided by the Dunkin Donuts.
- Attract new customers- Through the online survey Dunkin Donuts attracts new customers to their business.
Read More: TellDunkin
Dunkin Donuts conducts the survey to their consumer to give the opportunity to give their genuine feedback and get to know the demands and requirements of the customer. The Dunkin Donuts survey is carried out online on their website and the official app.