Dunkin Donuts Survey is the promotional campaign carried out to know the requirements of today’s consumer. The survey consists of a questionnaire which the customers need to answer and give their feedback. It is the legal Dunkin Donuts guest experience survey which is done to gather the customer’s feedback.
Dunkin Donuts Survey
About Dunkin Donuts:
Dunkin Donuts is an American Quick service restaurant chain and coffee company founded by William Rosenberg in 1950. The company specializes in Baked foods and beverages. It has around 12000 locations worldwide making it one of the world’s largest coffee company and baked foods chains. It is the subsidiary company of Dunkin Brands.
Steps were taken to join the Dunkin Donuts survey:
To complete the survey the customer needs to complete the following steps:
- Visit the Dunkin Donuts survey website- Firstly, it is necessary to visit the website. The survey needs a smartphone device or any digital device with an internet connection to access the website.
- Change a language- After visiting the homepage, the user gets a couple of languages to choose from. The User has to choose the language which they understand the most.
- Fill out Dunkin Donuts survey code- After that, fill out the survey code. On the Dunkin Donuts receipt the customer gets the survey code which needs to be filled. The code has 18 digits containing numbers. The code has to be correctly filled to further proceed to the survey.
- Click on ‘Enter’- After done with the survey code then press the “Enter” button to proceed.
- Rate the Dunkin donuts overall experience- As this is the online survey portal, the user needs to check all the questions and answer it properly. The question mainly consists of the Dunkin Donuts menu, service, location and the service. And based on the past dining experience the customer has to rate the restaurant. And the questions have to be answered with all honesty.
- Leave feedback and earn a coupon code- After rating the Dunkin Donuts, the customer has to give genuine feedback which may contain complaints and any suggestion to the restaurant.
After doing this the customer gets a coupon code which they can avail for the next experience.
Why Dunkin donuts do a survey:
Dunkin donuts conduct an online survey for the following reasons:
- Attract more consumers and create additional traffic on the website- Through the online survey and taking customer feedback they attract new customers and also generate more traffic on their website.
- Maximum information in minimum cost- Dunkin donuts do not need extra capital for advertising and conducting a survey.
- Database of the customers- Dunkin donuts acquires the information of the customers to build a database of the customers who are interested in their products and the service provided by the Dunkin Donuts.
- Attract new customers- Through the online survey Dunkin donuts attracts new customers to their business.
Read More: Tell Dunkin Donuts
Dunkin donuts conduct the survey to know the consumer and the demands and requirements of the customer. The Dunkin Donuts survey is carried out online on their website and the official app.